How to get a refund from Expedia?
Yes, Ex𝖕e𝖉i𝖆 offers refunds if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of purchase $ 【+1: : 855: : 738: : 4085】 𝗢𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 ✈ 【+1: : 855: : 738: : 4085】 . After this time , fees or charges may apply based on the fare type.

𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝟤𝟦-𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝟤𝟦 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓃𝒹, 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎. 𝒯𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓃𝒹, 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇:$
 +𝟏~855➮738➮4085 $. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓋𝒶𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝟤𝟦 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓎

How do I request a refund on Expedia?
How do I get a refund from Expedia? Go to the "My Trips"📲🤳🏽 🔰+𝟙- 𝟠55-738-4𝟘85🔰 𝗢𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 📲🔰+1: : 855: : 738: : 4085🔰 $ section and find your booking using the reservation code and last name. Choose the flight you want to cancel and fill out the refund request form.

To speak to someone on Expedia you have options. You can call their customer service hotline +1-888 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔-𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 (𝕆𝕿𝔸) 1➮855➮738➮4085 Or 1➮855➮738➮4085 𝓝𝓞-𝓦𝓐𝓘𝓣𝓘𝓝𝓖)(𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙)", engage in live chat on their website, or use email support.

You can request a refund for your flight ticket from Expedia either through their online platform or by contacting Expedia customer service directly. To initiate a refund, simply cancel your flight ticket and request a refund through Expedia's customer service number at ♥【+1: : 855: : 738: : 4085】 ♥ or via their website.